- A dedicated service is available to answer your questions. The individual shareholder relations department is open from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. (Paris time) on:
- From Belgium: +32 (0)2 288 3309
- From France: 0 800 039 039
- From Germany: +49 30 2027 7700
- From the United Kingdom: +44 (0)20 7719 6084
- From the United States: +1 713 483 5070
- From other countries: +33 1 47 44 24 02
- No question is left unanswered. We process your
e-mails and letters within three working days if they are sent by e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
by post at the following address:
Individual Shareholder Relations Department
2, Place Jean Millier
Arche Nord – Coupole/Regnault
92078 Paris La Défense Cedex
- Transparency and equal treatment for all our shareholders are
the principles that guide our actions. We make sure that you
are regularly informed, with a preference for digital media to
reduce our carbon footprint:
- Useful information is posted online at total.com under the heading ‘investors’.
- Three times a year, we produce the Shareholders’ Newsletter, an open-access publication available on total.com and sent out in digital format if we have your e-mail address in our records.
- We send you 7 or 8 Webzines per year when we have your e-mail address in our records, to keep you informed of the latest news in the Group.
- Every year, we publish the Shareholder’s Guide which covers all the information you need to know when you are a Total shareholder.
- We publish posts on the Group’s major financial events (Annual results, Annual Shareholders’ Meeting and Investor Day) on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We make sure that all your queries and our written answers
to you are traceable, in compliance with legislation on the
protection and confidentiality of your personal data.
FORGE CLOSE TIES
- We organize Total Annual Shareholders’ Meeting, a key moment of democracy and shareholder dialogue of the Group.
- At Total we like to go out and meet our individual shareholders at shareholder meetings scheduled throughout France and at shareholder events held in different countries (France, Belgium, United Kingdom, etc.)*. We also organize interactive web conferences so that we can continue to communicate with you, even remotely. About fifteen such meetings are organized every year.
- We consult the members of a Shareholders’ e-Advisory
Committee for their opinion on our different communication channels via an on-line platform and in face-to-face meetings (at least twice a year*).
- Every year, we send a satisfaction survey to all our shareholders who are subscribers to our financial communications by e-mail, to evaluate the quality of our services.
- Since 2010, the Individual Shareholder Relations Department is certified ISO 9001: 2015.
* Current health context permitting.